Horn’s Ferry Hideaway was developed with comfort incorporated into every detail to ensure a relaxing stay for our guests. Both cabins are identical and offer a spacious studio layout with:
- Plush king sized bed and very comfortable sleeper sofa.
- Extra-large Jacuzzi tub for two and separate shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including all the pots/pans/utensils you may need and a dinette.
- Fireplace and air conditioning.
- Living room with sofa and recliners.
- Satellite television and DVD with surround sound.
- Inspirational and Devotional books.
- Provide all towels and linens.
- Complimentary coffee, creamer and sugar, tea, and popcorn.
- We take care of the cleaning and no additional fee like others!
We don’t fall short outside the cabin either! Pull up a chair for a drink or have dinner in the fully furnished bug-free screened-in porch.
The porch is a beautiful setting looking into the eagle refuge from your easy chair and taking in the wildlife that frequent the area. Each cabin also has:
- Bug-free screened-in porch
- Gas grill
- Fire ring with roasting sticks for s’mores or hotdogs over the fire