Book Cabins at Horn’s Ferry Hideaway
We have two private cabins at Horn’s Ferry Hideaway. They both have the same layout and offer the same great amenities. Be prepared to enjoy a very comfortable cabin in a perfect location for peaceful seclusion and excellent outdoor activities at Lake Red Rock. Just 10 minutes from Pella and Knoxville, Iowa. Each cabin offers:
- Plush king size bed and very comfortable queen sleeper sofa.
- Extra-large Jacuzzi tub for two and separate shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including all the pots/pans/utensils you may need and a dinette.
- Fireplace and air conditioning.
- Living room with sofa and recliners.
- WiFi internet
- Satellite television and DVD with surround sound.
- Inspirational and Devotional books.
- Provide all towels and linens.
- Complimentary coffee, creamer and sugar, tea, and popcorn.
- We take care of the cleaning!
We don’t fall short outside the cabin either! Pull up a chair for a drink or have dinner in the fully furnished bug-free screened-in porch. The porch is a beautiful setting looking into the eagle refuge from your easy chair and taking in the wildlife that frequent the area. Each cabin also has:
- Bug-free screened-in porch
- Gas grill with lp tank provided
- firewood for sale
- Picnic table
- Fire ring with roasting sticks for s’mores or hotdogs over the fire!
Contact us about discounts on last-minute reservations! You can book cabins above or give us a call.